- Steam Cleaning/Hot Power Washing: For general exterior cleaning, and grease, paint, moss, and mold removal.
- Power Washing: Part of preparation for exterior painting. Removes mildew, debris and dirt.
- Soda Blasting: Removes rust, graffiti, grease and stains resulting from smoke and water damage.
- Acid Washing: Removes smoke damage from masonry and helps with paint adhesion.
- Bleaching: Used on woodwork to remove or lighten stains.
Wheeler Painting did an outstanding job painting the outside of the school gym. The crew was professional and considerate. They took the time to really listen to what our needs were and explained the process with us. The crew paid attention to the small intricate details and the large details. They completed the job within the expected time frame. I will continue to use Wheeler Painting for all of our painting needs. I would also recommend them without hesitation to anyone that needs a painting project completed.